03 June 2010

Famous Last Words

"I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis." - Humphrey Bogart

"Where is my clock?" - Salvador Dali

"I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili." - Kit Carson

"That was the best ice-cream soda I ever tasted." - Lou Costello

"I am dying. Please... bring me a toothpick." - Alfred Jarry

"Born in a hotel room, and goddammit, died in one!" - Eugene O'Neill

"Don't worry... it's not loaded..." - Terry Kath

"Codeine... bourbon..." - Tallulah Bankhead

"Die, I should say not, dear fellow. No Barrymore would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him." - John Barrymore

"Van Halen!" - Dimebag Darrell

"Get my swan costume ready." - Anna Pavlova

"You got me." - John Dillinger

"I've never felt better." - Douglas Fairbanks, Sr.

"Applaud, my friends, the comedy is finished." - Ludwig van Beethoven

"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here." - Nostradamus

"I can't believe, after all this time, it was a bloody banana that killed me." - Ivanka Perko

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa

"I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this." - Thomas J. Grasso

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dis--" - General John Sedgwick


No comments: